The Ultimate Guide To GAMSAT Interview Success!
Finally… An interview guide put together by the experts. A complete breakdown of each interview style, covering structure, preparation, techniques and reasoning. Everything you need to know before sitting your interview, right here in one complete guide.
Think About This…
Have you been researching far and wide, looking for any advice you can get to help you nail your upcoming interview?
Well, I know how you feel…
There’s no longer a need to feel stressed out. You no longer have to guess how to prepare for your interviews, what questions might be asked and how you should answer them. I know such an important interview can be daunting, especially when they have such an obscure format (MMI/Panel Interviews).
I know this because I was in your position several years ago, preparing for my own MMI with Sydney University.
I spent countless hours searching for information on what I should expect, only to find that no one source providing an all encompassing ‘holy grail’.
We’ve Released The Brand New ‘Interview Bible’, Providing You With Proven Techniques And Winning Strategies For Interview Success!
Years of research and refinement has lead to the creation of this incredible resource, designed to help students at a crucial point in their medical journey – interview time.
The interview process is intense, designed to make you feel unprepared in order to reveal your ethics and sociability. By following the advice given in this guide, written by an experienced team who have achieved interview success, you are putting yourself in the best position to receive your offer.
Here’s How We Help You…
- Introduction To The Interview – A breakdown of what the interview is for, why it was introduced and what makes it so important. Knowledge that will start to give you a better and more complete understanding of the purpose of such an intense interview process.
- Interview Preparation – A complete overview of the exact skills and traits each candidate is being screened for and what you can do to train up these skills.
- Ethics Awareness – Develop a comprehensive understanding of the four tenants of medical ethics – an emphasised requirement for any ethics based questions that you are asked. Here you will learn the concepts of each and where they show up in every day life.
- MMI Mastery – Delve deep into the MMI. Learn about the layout, how each interviewer is thinking, key tips, common topics and how to approach each topic for maximum benefit. You’ll go from a basic understanding to MMI Master, able to tackle any question confidently and with precision. You’ll also receive numerous sample questions to apply our formulated strategies on, further driving your confidence and skill.
- Panel Interview Mastery – We’ve provided the same high-level, concentrated information to break down the panel interview process as we did with the MMI. You will learn about the layout, how each interviewer is thinking, key tips, common topics and how to approach each topic for maximum benefit. You’ll go from a basic understanding to Panel Interview Master, able to tackle any question confidently and with precision. You’ll also receive numerous sample questions to apply our formulated strategies on, further driving your confidence and skill.
- Unconventional Interviews – Preparation is key, and the interviewers are notorious for adding unconventional and ‘out-there’ questions to try to throw off unsuspecting candidates. Cover the most common topics that are asked to students, what to look out for and our recommended approach to each.
- The Crucial Things You Need To Avoid – Learning what you should do is not the entire picture. Knowing what to avoid will help you learn what to look out for during the interview to keep you from making crucial mistakes. It’s these simple errors that could mean the difference between an interviewer enjoying or questioning your response.
- The Courteous Clause – Our final piece of advice that extends further than you likely realise. Key information that you wouldn’t have heard anywhere else that could ruin your chances before you even walk in the door.
Now that you have access to ‘The Interview Bible’, covering the most effective and proven techniques for interview success. With focus and dedication, you will be well on your way to smashing your interview and achieving your medical dream!