How would you like to receive professional GAMSAT essay marking and feedback so you can improve your Section 2 GAMSAT score as fast as possible?
If your answer is yes, you have came to the right place.
Click the button below for more details about our GAMSAT Essay Marking Service:
– War settles nothing. Dwight D. Eisenhower
– Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it. Thomas Jefferson
– The cost of liberty is less than the price of repression. W. E. B. Du Bois
– Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. Martin Luther King, Jr.
– Ability is a poor man’s wealth. John Wooden
– The mother of revolution and crime is poverty. Aristotle
– Let us never negotiate out of fear. But never fear to negotiate. John F. Kennedy
– All diplomacy is a continuation of war by other means. Chou En-Lai
– That man is richest whose pleasures are the cheapest. Henry David Thoreau
– The technologies that have had the most profound effects on human life are usually simple. Freeman Dyson
– Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt
– Music has the power to entertain, but seldom to educate
– Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. Victor Borge
– They can’t hurt you unless you let them. John C Maxwell
– There are three things extremely hard: Steel, a diamond, and to know one’s self. Benjamin Franklin
– You can’t get rid of poverty by giving people money. P.J. O’Rourke
– Youth is the best time to be rich, and the best time to be poor. Euripides
– Hatred is the coward’s revenge for being intimidated. George Bernard Shaw
– Conform and be dull. James Frank Dobie
– It is amazing how complete the delusion that beauty is goodness. Leo Tolstoy
Don’t wait, do it right now – GAMSAT Essay Marking