GAMSAT Practice Test Answers
Re: GAMSAT Practice Test Answers
Been scouring the web for GAMSAT sample questions ? If you are looking for a free gamsat practice test answers, then you have come to the right place. Our team at Ace gamsat has released a free section 3 test that contains questions just like the real exam. All questions come with fully worked answers. It’s all part of the GAMSAT practice test.
Click below to download your free GAMSAT practice test with answers now:
Free GAMSAT Practice Test Answers
Some Commonly Asked Questions About GAMSAT
Who Can Sit The GAMSAT ?
- OK, put simply, if you have sat and completed a bachelor or undergraduate honors degree, you can sit for the GAMSAT, or anyone who will be in the second-last or final year of study at the time of sitting the test. Make sure your GAMSAT preparation though, has been well practiced for.
- If it takes longer than two complete years from the time that you have completed level3 ( A level or the equivalent ) studies, then again you will be eligible to sit for the exam. There actually is no limit as to the amount of timers one can sit for the exam.
So When Does The GAMSAT Commence You ask ?
If you are successful and are eligible to sit for the GAMSAT test, you have the opportunity to sit for the test twice a year in March and September. The fee usually costs around the $505 dollar mark. The only way to register for GAMSAT is online through gamsat.acer.org
So What Do You Bring To The GAMSAT
Put simply, the only items permitted into the GAMSAT exam are :
- Printed GAMSAT admission ticket
- Acceptable current and photo-bearing identification document
- Pencils (medium soft No.2 or HV recommended)
- Pencil sharpener
- Pens (blue or black ink)
- A clear bottle of drinking water (no labels attached)
If you do attend the exam, you may wear and analogue watch but you are not permitted to use the alarm or stopwatch feature as these must be switched off. Digital watches and smart phones are prohibited items to have during the test. There will be clocks provided in the test room.
Items That Will Be Considered As An Act Of Misconduct Are :
- Audio or recording devices of any kind
- Digital watches
- Smart watches
- Note paper
- Pencil cases
- Coloured pens/pencils
Personal items such as mobile phone, snacks etc will only be able to be accessed from your bag in your lunch break.
On another note, feel free to check out our GAMSAT Tips post, which will teach you everything you need to know for all three sections of the exam.