TIPS for exam day
1. Bring a jumper just in case. Even if it’s 30 degrees plus outside, the airconditioning can be very cold.
2. Moderate amounts of caffeine can boost cognitive performance, meaning 2-3 cups at most on GAMSAT morning.
3. Get enough sleep! Finish all revision 1 week before GAMSAT so the last week is spent doing practice tests.
4. Arrive early – nothing is more stressful than worrying about being on time.
5. Try and sneak in some high glucose jelly beans. This will be crucial for Section 3
6. Only sip water! So you do not have to take a toilet break during the exam.